Swedish Cloth- Little Things
GREAT FOR DISHES, COUNTERTOPS, GLASSWARE, BOATING, CAMPING, APPLIANCES, REUSABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE. TO CLEAN SPONGE CLOTH, SIMPLY THROW IN THE WASHING MACHINE OR THE TOP RACK OF DISHWASHER. LAY FLAT TO DRY.
- Absorbs 15x its own weight
- 100% biodegradable
- Will decompose in 6-8 weeks
- Material: 70% cellulose, 30% cotton
- Dimensions: 20 x 17.2 cm
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Care: Clean & disinfect in the washing machine or top rack dishwasher. For best results, do not use softener, and hang to dry. Damp cloths can also be disinfected in the microwave. Dilluted bleach solution can be used to refresh the cloth without impacting the printed design.